What Others are Saying
Light weight, lots of power for its size.
Customer review from Mark D. One of 60+ verified customer reviews.
- Class Leading Blade Design
Blade design has been perfected from nearly 10 years of research and development.
- Frictionless Drive
Charge in water flows less than 1mph, or from strong gusts on windy days.
- 10 Foot Charge Cable (Not drawn to scale)
Keep your devices safe while charging with our abrasion resistant cable.
- 20% More Power
Upgraded circuitry and electrics means WaterLily pushes out 20% more power than the original turbine.
- Durable, Drop-Proof Housing
Throw it in! Built to keep the power going through the bumps and bruises of outdoor adventures.
- Removable Stainless Steel Lanyards
Set up and mounting options are limitless thanks to 4 flexible removable lanyards.
- Sealed Female USB Connector
Up to 15W when you need it, waterproof flaps to keep the USB port clean and dry when you don’t. (USB Output Option)
- Chainable SAE Connector
14.6V of power through a versatile SAE connector. Daisy chain multiple turbines for more power. (12V Output Option)
WaterLily charges your devices using River Power. With two output options WaterLily is the best way to generate power for charging personal electronics, lead acid batteries, and everything in between.
- Charge day or night in any weather
- Also charges in strong winds
- Hand crank available for guaranteed power
- Can be towed with a canoe, kayak, raft or sailboat
- Durable design, built to last and can run for weeks
Output and Connectors
|USB Output||12V Output|
|Output||5V regulated USB output, up to 3A||14.6V DC, up to 2A|
|Maximum Power||15W||15W, connect multiple turbines for more power|
|Connector||USB 2.0||2-pin SAE|
|Charge Cord Length||10 ft (3 m)||10 ft (3m)|
|Devices it can charge||Cell phones, USB battery banks, camp lights, speakers, cameras, and more||Lead acid batteries and portable power stations|
- Output: 5V regulated USB output, up to 3A
- Maximum Power: 15W
- Connector: USB 2.0
- Charge Cord Length: 10 ft (3 m)
- Devices it can charge: Cell phones, USB battery banks, camp lights, speakers, cameras, and more
- Output: 14.6V DC, up to 2A
- Maximum Power: 15W, connect multiple turbines for more power
- Connector: 2-pin SAE (info)
- Charge Cord Length: 10 ft (3 m)
- Devices it can charge: Lead acid batteries and portable power stations
Weight and Dimensions
- 2.85 lb (1.3 kg)
- 7" diameter × 3" thick (180mm × 76mm)
Water Flow Speed
- Minimum flow required: 0.7 mph (1 km/h, 0.5 kt)
- Flow for peak power output (15 W): 7.2 mph (11.5 km/h, 6 kt)
- Maximum water speed: 9 mph (15 km/h, 8 kt)
Your WaterLily box includes:
- WaterLily Turbine
- 12' (3.5 m) Paracord
- Stainless steel carabiner
- Rope tensioner
- 4 300mm Stainless steel lanyards
In an average river, WaterLily can charge most small electronics at the same rate as a wall-charger. The faster the water flow, the more power WaterLily can generate, up to 15 watts.
If your WaterLily has a 12V output, you can chain multiple turbines together to double, triple or further multiply your power output.
The good thing about charging with river power is that there is power available day or night, sun or cloud. Rivers flow 24/7, and if you have a large capacity device, charging it overnight with WaterLily will have you ready for the next day's adventure.
"If you're living close to moving water or you live off grid, its a no brainer to get this." - Colorado Backcountry Adventures, 32 Thousand Subscribers
"It's almost like a plug in your house. I love it." - Crazy Russian Hacker, 11 Million Subscribers
"Two thumbs up" - MegaWoodsWalker, 22 Thousand Subscribers
"Have WaterLily running the whole night, and you will have your phone, camera, or whatever you need charged!" - Norway's Consumer Inspectors
How much does shipping cost?
WaterLily ships worldwide. Shipping is FREE to Canada and the USA. We offer a low flat rate shipping fee from $10-$20 for orders outside of North America depending on location. Certain conditions apply.
What’s your return policy?
All WaterLily orders purchased from waterlilyturbine.com are backed by our 90 day guarantee. If you’re not satisfied within 90 days of receiving your order, simply send your items back to us for a full refund, no questions asked. See our return policy for more information.
How long does WaterLily take to charge a cell phone?
WaterLily can charge a cell phone in the same time you’d expect from a wall outlet. The faster the flow of water, the more power WaterLily generates for your device. You can expect around 20% - 30% per hour, depending on the battery capacity of your phone.
Have another question? Reach out to our support team using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this window.