WaterLily for USB Devices
Charge any USB device, including smartphones, battery banks, cameras, camp lights, speakers, GPS, and more!
Power cell phones, GoPros, and portable batteries while you hike, camp, and canoe. WaterLily is the only portable power device you need for your next outdoor adventure.
- Patented HydroElectric Charge System.
- Generate up to 15 watts of power with WaterLily USB to charge smartphones, battery banks, cameras, camp lights, speakers, GPS devices, and more!
- Capture energy while you sleep. Set up WaterLily overnight for full batteries in the morning.
- Durable, shockproof housing and weatherproof design.
- Dimension: 7” x 7” x 3” (180mm x 180mm x 76mm)
- Weight: 1.3 kg
Diameter: 180 mm (7 in)
Thickness: 75 mm (3 in)
Weight: 1.3 kg (2.86 lb)
5 V regulated USB output
Maximum power output: 15 W
Direct charging cord length: 3 m (10 ft)
Minimum flow required: 1 km/h (0.7 mph)
Flow for peak power output (15 W): 5.8 km/h (3.6 mph)
Maximum water speed: 11 km/h (6.8 mph)
Minimum wind speed required: 10.8 km/h (6.7 mph)
Wind speed for peak power output (15 W): 58 km/h (36 mph)
Maximum wind speed: 90 km/h (55 mph)
Typical Charge Times in Hours
Your WaterLily box includes:
- WaterLily USB
- User manual
- 25′ 550 paracord
- 2 stainless steel carabiners
- 4 300mm stainless steel lanyards
WaterLily ships worldwide. Shipping charges can be seen on the cart page before checking out.
3-5 Business Days
3-5 Business Days
Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, and U.S. APO/FBO
5-7 Business Days
10-20 Business Days depending on location
Please allow up to 1 business day for order processing.
Tracking information will be emailed to you when your order ships.
All orders ship from Ontario, Canada.
We use multiple carriers for fulfillment, including USPS, UPS, FedEx, and DHL. At this time, you cannot choose a carrier.
If you’re not satisfied, return your WaterLily within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund. You just pay return shipping.